They say the best things take time. All of my hats are made to order, especially for you. This is mostly why I don't have an online shop, as online shopping is so instantaneous and my hats aren't! But it is something I'm looking into for the future, so watch this space.
For now, here's how you can order a hat from anywhere in the world. Depending on the time of year, please allow 2-3 weeks for your hat to be completed. At busy times (such as Royal Ascot in June), the earlier you can submit your order, the better - ideally, at least 6 weeks prior to ensure your hat is completed on time.
- Send me an email or a DM on Instagram and let me know which hat (or hats) you're interested in. Don't forget to mention if you need your hat for a specific date, and if you would like it posted to you (please provide your address if so).
- If you have your outfit already and would like a hat to match your garments, please include a clear photo of your outfit taken in daylight. This is really important if you'd like me to colour-match your hat to your outfit.
- Looking for something bespoke but don't have any ideas yet? That's ok, drop me an email or DM and we can get started designing your dream hat! Inspiration boards and images are very welcome, along with photos of your outfit and other accessories (if you have them).
- Once we've decided upon a style, I'll send you an invoice. 50% of the invoice amount is required as a deposit upon confirmation of your invoice. The remainder is payable upon completion of your hat.
- Then stay tuned as the magic happens! I'll send you progress photos of your special piece to ensure you're happy with your order every step of the way.
Do you live in London and would like to try before you buy? You're very welcome to visit my studio in Putney if so. I have almost all of the hats you see on this website, so there is a vast range to choose from and try on. Just email or DM me to arrange your visit.